Thursday 8 December 2011

0

FAS President Zainudin Nordin: I rate myself as good

  • Thursday 8 December 2011
  • Share
  • Yahoo! Singapore News, 8 Dec 2011
    Football Association of Singapore president Zainudin Nordin has given Singapore football a report card rating of C+ for this year.
    The Republic’s footballers could have performed much better in key competitions, he said on Thursday during a one-on-one interview with Yahoo! Singapore.
    When asked how Zainudin would rate himself as the FAS president, he said, “If I were to assess myself, it won’t be in the area of excellent. It would just be good.” Full story

    Related:
    FAS President tells skeptical fans to “wait and see” - Yahoo! Singapore News

    0 Responses to “FAS President Zainudin Nordin: I rate myself as good”

    Post a Comment